IT Resilience & Disaster Recovery Blog | Page 3 of 32 | Zerto

Zerto Blog

AVS Continues the Strong Partnership Between Zerto and Microsoft

Cloud data management and protection with an Azure lining. We like it. We think you’ll like it too. Since last year, Zerto and Microsoft have partnered to build support for Azure VMware Solution into Zerto’s IT Resilience Platform™. Last week at Microsoft Ignite, the new AVS became generally available and Zerto is one of the […]

Zerto Tops the List for Backup in Azure

3 Powerful Features You Can’t Live Without In a new report released by the Data Center Intelligence Group (DCIG), the Zerto IT Resilience Platform™ earned a TOP 5 ranking for backup in Microsoft Azure. The DCIG provides third-party analysis of cloud, data protection, and data storage technologies to the IT industry. It evaluated several backup […]

ESG Survey Reveals Key Elements for Container Data Protection

Container Data protection The adoption of containers in enterprises is in full swing, and container platforms like Kubernetes are quickly becoming the standard for deploying applications to production. In a recent study on container data protection by ESG, 67% of respondents said they’re running containers for production applications with the remaining 33% planning to do […]

What’s Trending: The State of IT Disaster Recovery

The way that organizations handle Disaster Recovery (DR) is changing. According to a Gartner, Inc. report released April 30, 2020 by analysts Jerry Rozeman and Ron Blair entitled Survey Analysis: IT Disaster Recovery Trends and Benchmarks, “Gartner’s 2019 Global Security and Risk Survey provides organizations with key trends and benchmarks for modernizing their disaster recovery […]

How to Choose Between VMs, Containers, and Serverless

Why choose? Let’s start with the why. Why do we need to choose? Why does this choice even exist? As technologies evolve, they tend to commoditize at the bottom of a stack. For instance, physical services and hypervisors have predominantly commoditized, meaning they look alike, the technology is mature, and the pace of innovation slowed […]

Using Zerto with Oracle Cloud VMware Solution

We recently announced a new partnership with Oracle specific to Oracle Cloud VMware Solution.  Oracle Cloud VMware Solution is a dedicated, cloud-native VMware-based environment that provides customers with same experience as on-premises VMware with a cloud-delivered service.  The Oracle Cloud VMware Solution is unique in providing their customers with full administrative control over their VMware […]

Why are Zerto Customers Using vVols?

A frequently requested enhancement to the Zerto IT Resilience Platform™ has been support for VMware’s Virtual Volumes (vVols). Since the March 2020 release of Zerto 8.0 with support for vVols, we’ve been curious about how our customers use vVols with Zerto. Why Use vVols? In vVols, a virtual machine and its disks are managed as […]

Zerto Adds Oracle to its Growing List of Leading Public Cloud Partners

In exciting news for Zerto and our customers, we are announcing a new partnership with Oracle specific to Oracle Cloud VMware Solution – a dedicated, cloud-native VMware-based environment. Earlier this year, when we launched Zerto 8.0 as part of our mission to deliver IT resilience everywhere, we talked about our strategy to deepen integrations with […]

I&O Leaders—What You Need to Know About Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery

Get the Facts on Moving to Cloud-Based DR Cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) is the most popular choice across all levels of system availability for more than 300 IT organizations worldwide, and this number is expected to continue growing. Cloud-based DR is already the de facto standard for recovery of mission-critical data and applications across many […]

A Resilient Approach to Ransomware

“An infrastructure’s resiliency level has a direct connection to the economic impact of a disaster,” Ziv Kedem, Founder and Chief Executive Officer for Zerto, said in a recent Forbes article. With organizations closing physical locations due to COVID-19 and many employees now working from home, wireless connectivity and data center operations are even more critical […]