Zerto for VMware vSphere
Replicate any virtual machine in VMware vCenter or Cloud Director to automate data recovery, failover, and failback. It’s that simple—no storage configuration necessary and no agent installation required.
Always-on Replication for VMware vSphere
Zerto’s always-on replication engine for VMware vSphere enables you to replicate any server in VMware to automate data recovery, failover, and failback.
VMware Replication Solution Without Storage Constraints
Zerto’s software-only platform for VMware protects at both the VM and VMDK level so you can protect your data without any storage constraints.
Enterprise-class Replication for VMware
Zerto for VMware replaces legacy array-based replication solutions. It provides the flexibility, scalability, and ease-of-use required in the virtual world—without compromising functionality needed to protect mission-critical applications.
- Protect thousands of VMs with scale-out replication architecture.
- Recover from logical or operator errors with journal-based, point-in-time recovery; non-disruptive failover testing proves recoverability.
Deeply Integrated with VMware for Unrivaled Performance
Zerto’s strategic alliance with VMware unlocks the full potential of VMware tools with deep integration to provide:
- Support for vSphere Virtual Volumes (vVols), so you can achieve storage savings, increased visibility, and additional workload control.
- The most interoperable experience made possible with VMware Cloud Director integration, including tenant self-service capabilities, such as disaster recovery and data protection operations for MSPs.
- Support for all VMware features used in day-to-day management, such as vMotion, Storage vMotion, DRS, Storage DRS, and more.
Support for VMware on Public Cloud
Seamlessly and easily migrate VMware workloads to VMware on public cloud without changing your applications to quickly take disaster recovery to the cloud.
- Protect and recover an entire VMware-based datacenter with no modifications to the VMs or management tools.
- Replicate from an on-premises environment to VMware on public cloud or from within a VMware on public cloud for intra-cloud DR.
- Replicate, test, then migrate VMware-based application groups to VMware on public cloud without the need to retrain VMware experts.
Unlock the Benefits of VMware with Zerto
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“When I first heard about Zerto I was skeptical. Now that we have it deployed, I call it a miracle for BC/DR… With Zerto, we can recover our Microsoft SQL Server database, Exchange, file servers and other applications well within our SLA.”
Uzah Chinedu, Infrastructure Manager
Leadway Pensure PFA Limited
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“The singular management interface allows us to seamlessly manage our replication groups within the vSphere client, and provides excellent visibility of the replication statistics and process.”
Erik Rasmussen, System Administrator
Want to Learn More?
Want to give Zerto a try? Get a free 14-day license or access to our on-demand labs.
Request a Demo
Want to see more? Schedule a demo customized to your unique needs.