Zerto recently pre-announced a new solution that supports AWS cloud-native data protection between availability zones and regions.
Protecting your data and applications in AWS presents a unique challenge as you scale out to hundreds or thousands of VMs. Zerto for AWS In-Cloud is built for cloud-native data protection and represents a new way to protect your AWS data and applications with Zerto.
GA is targeted for Summer of 2021, and Zerto is looking for a select number of customers and prospective customers to participate in a beta program.
If you are interested in participating in the beta program, please fill out this form and someone will follow up with you regarding the next steps.
** NOTE: If you are selected to participate in this program, a prerequisite to receiving the code is that you agree to the following terms and conditions of the program:
- Participate in Zoom meetings as needed to troubleshoot
- Allow for call home and Zerto Analytics to be enabled on all sites used in the controlled release
- Assist in log collection as needed when issues arise
- Willingness to speak with Marketing and share experiences throughout the testing process
- Upon successful completion of the program, your willingness to share experiences publicly