myZerto Support Portal
Zerto Product & Technical Support Services
Zerto delivers enterprise-class support services that are built into all of our products. These services include real time alerts when RPO/ RTO targets are not being met, network degradation alarms and reminders to check configurations and Virtual Protection Groups. Zerto solutions are also backed by global support service centers that provide on-demand access to an expert team of support engineers.
New to myZerto?
Request a Log-in
Existing Support User?
Log-in to myZerto
All customers, regardless of support level, can access the myZerto Support Portal, which includes a knowledge base of dozens of articles, tips and forums for do-it-yourself answers to mostcommon questions.
Using the portal, Zerto customers can:
- Download the latest version of Zerto Virtual Replication
- Find answers to common question in the Zerto knowledge base
- Connect with the Zerto community on our forums
- Follow the status of open support cases
Contact Zerto Support:
- Report a new case directly from your ZVR GUI
- Submit a support case at https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/support/
- For immediate assistance on a live Severity-1 production issue call the Zerto Support Line in your area
United States +1-866-271-3145
United Kingdom +44-800-088-5495
* Below numbers are only available locally.
South Korea +003-0813-1992
Hong Kong +800-905-393
Technical support services from Zerto are world-class: “Zerto’s replication solution is incredibly simple to set up, use and manage. Support has been outstanding, and it delivers on the RPO/RTOs that our company requires.”
— Jeff Chandler, VP of Technology Operations, Jefferson National