Complete Workload Mobility To, From, and Between Clouds
- Simple, scalable software
- Built for any size enterprise
- Continuous Data Protection for an always-on customer experience
- Service profiles (or SLA Templates) enable Cloud Service Providers to define service offerings based on the recovery objectives of their customers
- Seamless mobility between heterogeneous hypervisor, storage, and cloud platforms
Now more than ever, companies are deciding to move workloads to the cloud to realize undeniable benefits like resource elasticity and limitless scale-out capacity. In fact, Gartner predicts that by 2020, the “Cloud Shift” will affect more than $1 Trillion in IT spending. To prepare for this shift, companies need to have the technology that seamlessly integrates with novel technologies while simultaneously providing best-in-class service levels.
Zerto is the industry’s first IT Resilience Platform to deliver a single solution for disaster recovery, data protection and workload mobility to, from, or between multiple clouds. By combining continuous replication with automated orchestration and enterprise class scalability, the Zerto platform dramatically simplifies IT operations, delivers continuous availability and business agility.
All of this in addition to our vast network of over 350 cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, and IBM Cloud make Zerto the leading provider of IT resilience and workload mobility.
Solve for Multi-Cloud
Zerto introduces game changing enhancements to help any organization embrace the cloud.
- Inter-cloud workload mobility and protection to, from, and between Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, and over 350 leading Cloud Service Providers
- Intra-cloud replication between Azure regions
- Replication to and automated failback from AWS
- Array agnostic — replicates from any storage to any storage
- Software only — no capital expenditures, no changes to environment
These new feature updates give your business the control and flexibility to move to, from, and between clouds to leverage the cost efficiencies that cloud provides and to support IT resilience.
Benefits of Zerto Virtual Replication for Multi-Cloud Environments
- Software only — no capital expenditures, no changes to your environment
- Multi-tenant architecture — with full integration into VMware vCloud Director enabling simplified and centralized management while ensuring security
- Support for heterogeneous environments enables seamless integration into existing cloud environments
- Continuous Data Protection provides industry-leading SLAs with near zero data loss in seconds and recovery times in minutes
- Zerto Analytics for comprehensive multi-site, Multi-Cloud visibility across your entire protected environment
- Non-disruptive install that has you replicating and protecting data in under an hour
Zerto Cloud Service Providers: A Hands-Off Approach
Leveraging the cloud for Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is one of the best ways to begin to embrace the cloud. Zerto has a vast network of Cloud Service Providers that are experts at delivering the most efficient and cost-effective services to protect your business. Key partnerships with companies like Azure, IBM Cloud and AWS prove that the Zerto IT Resilience Platform is rapidly becoming the industry standard in datacenters around the world.
Contact Zerto and learn how to leverage one of our 350 clouds like Azure, IBM Cloud or AWS Today.