We have a lot to say, and we’re proud of it. In recent months, we have made several innovative strides with our Zerto Platform. While we have a strong heritage rooted in disaster recovery (DR), our growing recognition in the broader backup and data protection market has the biggest impact. This is due to our rapidly evolving innovative technology roadmap, which has seen us expand our technology across several different use cases. All of this was particularly evident at our recent ZertoCON event, where we announced several new updates. Here’s the quick rundown:
- Zerto for Kubernetes (Z4K)
- GA Z4K now applies our leading continuous data protection (CDP) technology to next-generation, containerized applications, enabling a new paradigm for backup and disaster recovery of applications and data across cloud and on-premises deployments.
- AWS Cloud–Native Disaster Recovery
- This includes new data protection solutions for Amazon Web Services (AWS) workloads, such as backup and disaster recovery (DR) for Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Services (Amazon EKS), disaster recovery across AWS Regions or Availability Zones, and new backup capabilities for AWS focused on cost optimization and security to safeguard companies from malicious intent.
- Zerto Backup for SaaS powered by Keepit, is an industry-leading cloud backup and recovery solution designed to manage and protect cloud SaaS data covering some of the most widely-used SaaS solutions, including Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Salesforce, and Google Workspace.
- New platform updates
- We now have new public cloud backup platforms and capabilities for complete data protection flexibility. Zerto 9.0 introduces backup to S3-compatible storage such as Cloudian, cloud tiering for AWS and Azure, and immutability for public cloud.
Our customers and partners are not only validating these technology updates, but the industry analysts are also shifting their perspective in this space. While we know we have competition out there, we invite you to read the following reports to see for yourself. These analysts are unbiased, and their goal is to provide the market and prospects an overview of all of the industry players, along with their strengths and weakness. We’re proud of the work we’ve done and excited that these leading firms are seeing our strategic vision.
Recent key reports worth reading:
“Zerto expands into SaaS and extends its capabilities for public cloud data protection.”
- Henry Baltazar, 451 Research, S&P Global Market Intelligence, May 24, 2021
Hybrid Cloud Data Protection Radar (Enterprise) – Zerto named as an Outperformer!
- Enrico Signoretti, Arjan Timmerman, GigaOm Radar Research, June 14, 2021
Hybrid Cloud Data Protection Radar (SMB) – Zerto named as an Outperformer!
- Enrico Signoretti, Max Mortillaro, GigaOm Radar Research, June 9, 2021