You asked, we delivered: hands-on labs are here! Zerto’s new on-demand labs let you see firsthand how our platform is converging disaster recovery, backup, and cloud mobility. The labs provide the perfect learning opportunity by marrying an embedded lab environment with detailed training guides to walk you through all the top features & operations.
We know on-demand labs have been hotly anticipated by the Zerto community, but if you’re skeptical, here are the top 10 reasons to check out our new hands-on Zerto labs:
- Available anywhere, anytime, on your own computer
- No extra software downloads, no plug-ins, no special setup required, and no BYOL (bring your own license)
- No prior experience required: self-paced training with step-by-step instructions means you don’t need to be a Zerto guru already
- Try out the latest version of Zerto before upgrading your own environments
- Practice key operations—such as tests and failovers—prior to performing them in a real scenario
- Experiment with features you may not have seen before, such as preseeding off an existing VMDK or recovering individual files that have been encrypted by ransomware
- Bring theory to life: test yourself by putting your Zerto knowledge to work
- Don’t worry about breaking anything—these no-risk, safe-to-fail environments are temporary training pods where no mistake is permanent
- Get extra tips & tricks from Zerto pros, plus links to additional resources to keep the learning going
- They’re fun! You’ll get hands-on with Zerto’s award-winning IT Resilience Platform and be able to experience some seriously cool, bleeding-edge technology
Labs are available starting today via myZerto and are complimentary for all signed customers and partners. Prospects can request access on a case-by-case basis; alternately, download a free trial to install in your environments or engage with our team for a demo or guided proof-of-concept deployment.