Zerto is on the AWS & Azure Marketplaces!
Zerto, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, empowers customers to run an always-on business by simplifying the protection, recovery, and mobility of on-premises and cloud applications. Zerto eliminates the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption across private, public, and hybrid deployments. The simple, software-only solution uses continuous data protection (CDP) at scale to solve for ransomware resilience, disaster recovery, and multi-cloud mobility.
Zerto keeps today’s digital businesses resilient and mobile through the power of CDP. Zerto delivers recovery point objectives (RPO) of seconds, recovery time objectives (RTO) of minutes, recovery, and agility that allows you to innovate freely across heterogeneous platforms and ensures uptime of your applications across the country or globe.
Zerto is now even easier than ever to deploy in the public cloud. Available in both the AWS and Azure Marketplaces, users can subscribe to the Zerto service that best fits their needs in either public cloud. Get unparalleled CDP with just a few simple clicks of a button!
Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Do More with Native Microsoft Azure Marketplace Integration and Support
Customers who use Microsoft Azure rely on the Marketplace to provide quality applications purpose-built for the platform, with easy integration and optimal functionality. Now Zerto joins the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, giving Azure customers an easier path than ever to adopt the industry’s best in ransomware resilience, disaster recovery (DR), and multi-cloud mobility. Zerto has always enabled unique solutions for Azure, but this functionality is now native to the Azure Marketplace. You can try and buy Zerto with the same confidence and ease that comes with your other Azure-native applications.
Why Go through the Azure Marketplace?
Building on the features of Zerto for Azure, the new integration with Azure Marketplace increases your ability to govern and guide your organization and gives you the resources to start your Zerto journey with more confidence than ever as you scale at your own pace.
As you scale, you can easily connect with certified Zerto and Microsoft partners who will help you migrate among clouds, integrate systems, and manage data and analytics.
When you purchase Zerto through the Azure Marketplace, you also get greater control over your organization. Private Azure Marketplace collections allow you to curate your Zerto experience—you can tailor the solution to meet the specific guidelines of your company policy and control what users can purchase or deploy.
New features also show how Zerto fits into your data usage and billing cycles, giving you more control over your budget. The Microsoft Cost Management tool illustrates cost and usage information, while the Azure invoice details all Azure Marketplace purchases in a single document, including Zerto charges. These quality-of-life budgeting features eliminate the hassle of managing individual vendor relationships and invoices.
Purchasing Zerto through the Azure Marketplace also simplifies procurement, reducing the number of interfaces and documents to manage. You can add Zerto Azure Marketplace software purchases to existing Azure subscriptions and streamline legal procurement with standard contracts and contract amendments. You are also able to use private products to purchase offers with custom terms. What’s more, Zerto qualifies for Microsoft Azure consumption commitments (MACCs) or Azure commit to consume (CtC) agreements, so participating organizations will be able to use credits when they purchase Zerto.
How It Works
Zerto enables unique solutions for Microsoft Azure:
- Protection to, from, and within Azure sites, delivering industry-leading recovery and mobility while automating and orchestrating the entire process.
- Zerto Cloud Appliance (ZCA), the management component, deploys from the Azure Marketplace. The ZCA stores incoming replicated data on Azure. When the ZCA, at an Azure site, detects a list of changed blocks, it seamlessly replicates them to the target location. From there, Virtual Replication Appliances (VRAs) use Azure scale sets as replication engines, enabling virtually unlimited scalability.
- Multidisc consistency, simple migrations among Azure sites, and cost-effective DR through a pay-per-use model. Native Azure Marketplace integration makes realizing these benefits—and building on them—easier than ever.
Zerto in the Azure Marketplace adds a host of new benefits to a solution that already harmonizes with Azure. To learn more about how Zerto is ready to support your enterprise through Azure Marketplace integration, contact us today.
Zerto In-Cloud Delivers Disaster Recovery Globally on the AWS Marketplace!
Zerto In-Cloud for AWS delivers Disaster Recovery (DR), scaling to protect 1,000+ Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances across AWS Regions and Availability Zones. Zerto In-Cloud brings reliability and speed to the protection of enterprise applications on AWS with simple automated workflows for failover, recovery, and testing.
Why Go Through the AWS Marketplace?
Zerto In-Cloud in AWS Marketplace increases your ability to govern and guide your organization, and gives you the ability to start and scale your disaster recovery strategy at your own pace.
AWS Marketplace streamlines the installation process. Zerto In-Cloud licensing is supported through AWS, meaning you can start small and scale up when you are ready. Because Zerto supports enterprise-level scalability, it can protect your IT environment whether it has tens or thousands of Amazon EC2 instances across AWS Regions and Availability Zones.
Subscribing to Zerto In-Cloud through AWS Marketplace also simplifies procurement, reducing the number of interfaces and documents to manage. AWS Marketplace enables you to add Zerto In-Cloud for AWS to existing AWS Accounts and streamline legal procurement with standard contracts and contract amendments.
How It Works
Zerto In-Cloud is now available through AWS Marketplace with just a few simple clicks! New benefits:
- Simple solution implementation, configuration, and management. Global coverage enables protection to, from, and between 17 AWS Regions and all associated Availability Zones—supporting up to 3 AWS Regions simultaneously
- Effortless scale to protect thousands of Amazon EC2 instances and petabytes of data without agents or additional replication appliances
- Integrates with CloudWatch, enabling DR operations and resources to be monitored alongside all other AWS resources
- Consistently achieve the lowest RTOs and RPOs in the industry
- Flexible management of your disaster recovery, aligning with existing solutions and automation workflows
Zerto In-Cloud for AWS is ready to support your DR strategy. Subscribe today in AWS Marketplace!