Zerto Now Available on HPE GreenLake Cloud Platform
HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery Is Generally Available
Experience Zerto wherever and however you want! Traditionally, Zerto has been available on-premises, in the public cloud, or with an MSP (managed service provider). Now customers can also experience Zerto as a simple, flexible SaaS-based disaster recovery (DR) solution on HPE GreenLake, the edge-to-cloud platform. HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery offers Zerto’s same industry-leading continuous data protection (CDP) technology to deliver RPOs of seconds and RTOs of minutes, all on the HPE GreenLake platform.
What Is the HPE GreenLake Edge-to-Cloud Platform?
Before we dive into our new DR offering, let’s discuss HPE GreenLake, the edge-to-cloud platform, and how it benefits customers. HPE GreenLake is a global, scalable hybrid cloud platform that provides solutions and services for your data centers, colocations, and edges. The Data Services Cloud Console (DSCC) within HPE GreenLake allows you to store, manage, and protect all your data. It’s also where you can launch, deploy, and manage HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery, as well as other cloud services like HPE GreenLake for Backup and Recovery, networking, storage, compute, and more.
The HPE GreenLake cloud platform helps you modernize your business by bringing a cloud operational experience to all your applications and data. It provides flexibility for companies of all sizes through CAPEX and OPEX payment models for both hybrid and private cloud SaaS and IaaS offerings. You can select an existing offering from the portfolio, or you can build unique solutions with HPE GreenLake Flex Solutions. HPE GreenLake truly allows customers to take control of their hybrid cloud environment, promoting visibility and operational efficiency.
With HPE Greenlake you get a consistent view of all your applications and data from edge to cloud in the DSCC. You can easily consume, operate, and manage your IT no matter where your team resides. And as your business needs change, you can scale up or down, paying for only what you use. The intuitive management platform provides valuable insights across all your assets so you can pivot when needed and make better business decisions as you continue to innovate your infrastructure.
Now that you have a better understanding of HPE GreenLake, let’s talk about its unique features and their specific benefits with HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery.
Unique Benefits of HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery
HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery radically reduces data loss and downtime using CDP technology from Zerto. It offers SaaS-based DR on a global management platform whose multisite visibility allows you to easily manage all your data centers from one dashboard. With HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery, you get the value of industry-leading Zerto data protection technology as a simple cloud service. Plus, if you choose other HPE GreenLake cloud services, you can manage them from a single cloud control plane.
Let’s examine the unique benefits of HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery:
- Global SaaS platform
- You can access HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery from anywhere in the world, on any device, no matter where you or your IT resides. By choosing SaaS-based DR on a global management platform, you can save time and resources and reduce admin overhead by offloading service upkeep to the expert HPE platform team. Reap the benefits of a secure, flexible hybrid cloud platform without the hassle.
- Multisite visibility and management
- HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery adds to Zerto capability with a unique DR dashboard where you can monitor, test, and report on multisite deployments from a single view. Protecting all data centers in one place increases your operational efficiency and allows you to quickly recover from any disruption.
- Single-cloud control plane
- In the DSCC, there are other cloud offerings like HPE GreenLake for Backup and Recovery, HPE GreenLake for File Storage, and HPE GreenLake for Block Storage that provide a consistent user experience with HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery. The DSCC offers seamless data management from one service to the next and will continue to improve that experience with global protection policies, from backup to DR and more. You can reduce expenditures by managing all your mission-critical and business-critical assets in one simple, unified console.
- Ease of deployment and operation
- The simple point-and-click provisioning provides a straightforward way to deploy a DR solution. With just a few clicks, you can deploy HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery and start testing your DR plans. Quickly mitigate any planned or unplanned disruption and get the fast, flexible recovery your organization needs for 24/7 business continuity.
Because HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery is built with Zerto technology, it provides the gold-standard in DR along with the benefits of the GreenLake platform listed above. This new cloud offering uses the same:
- True CDP: Based on our three key differentiators:
- Near-synchronous replication
- Hyper-granular journaling technology
- App-centric recovery
- Nondisruptive testing: with no impact to your production environment, you can test failovers or failbacks during regular business hours.
- Orchestration and automation: hands-off recovery of single folders, whole VMs, or entire virtual data centers (vDCs) is built in, and intelligent automation eliminates manual processes.
- Real-time monitoring and reporting: meet stringent SLAs and display your RPOs of seconds and RTOs of minutes in real-time from the dashboard.
- Flexible architecture: sits at the hypervisor level and is hardware-, platform-, and storage-agnostic. So, it easily interoperates with your existing tech stack and allows you to modernize or change that stack while protecting you 24/7.
Try HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery for Free
If you are interested in trying HPE GreenLake for Disaster Recovery, take advantage of the free, full-featured, 90-day trial in your own environment! Alternatively, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sandbox environment, user guide, and any other questions or resources.