Zerto Launches IT Resilience Roadshow Showcasing Cutting Edge Backup Technology and How Enterprises Can Accelerate Their Move to Azure
Sponsored by Microsoft and HPE, Zerto invites IT Pros to get resilient, learn about the future of backup and become a certified Zerto Azure specialist at any of 20 global events
Boston, US – September 21, 2018 – With more than 90% of organizations not considering themselves resilient today according to a recent study, Zerto, an industry leader for IT resilience, today announced it will be hosting a series of 20 roadshows across the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific. At the events, Zerto will share how it is disrupting backup with Continuous Data Protection. Attendees will also have the chance for hands-on experiences with the technology and get early access to sign up for Zerto 7, coming in 2019.
Sponsored by Microsoft and HPE, the global roadshow kicks off on September 21 in Atlanta at SunTrust Park, home of the Braves, and will feature customer presentations from Aaron’s, MARTA, Carter’s, Alston and Bird.
“In 2018, IT resilience is critical for navigating the dual challenges of digital transformation and an evolving threat landscape,” said Rob Stretchay, SVP of products at Zerto. “With these roadshows, we are offering IT professionals a chance to get hands-on with a new generation of tools that are designed to meet these needs, including a revolutionary new approach to backup. Attendees will also have the unique opportunity to work in our onsite labs with the IT Resilience Platform and Microsoft Azure to learn about the immense capabilities that come from combining the two and exactly how this can be implemented in their environments.”
The roadshow brings together IT pros to learn from peers and local industry experts about:
- How the future of backup is continuous and why periodic backups do not meet the needs of always-on businesses
- How to simplify IT to accelerate modernization with a converged solution
- The benefits of combining backup, disaster recovery and cloud mobility into one platform
- Real-world scenarios where data protection, backup and cloud mobility contributed to more resilient IT operations
Attendees will also be able to secure a Zerto Azure Specialist Certification through a hands-on, lab-focused workshop with the Zerto IT Resilience Platform and Microsoft Azure. This will offer IT Pros the opportunity to hone their skills in creating a disaster recovery environment in Azure, migrating from on-premises to Azure, and moving or protecting Linux, SAP and other workloads with Azure.
IT Resilience Roadshows will also include:
- Sessions about moving beyond disaster recovery (DR) to IT resilience
- Discussions about the future of backup, continuous data protection and going from 7 seconds to 7 years, with Zerto 7
- Hands-on Zerto + Azure environment workshop for disaster recovery and migration across multiple use cases
Further events featuring customer presentations from local organizations include:
- North America – Minneapolis, New York City, Southern California, Phoenix, Toronto, Tysons Corner, Dallas, Indianapolis, Santa Clara, Chicago and Houston
- Europe – London, Manchester, Netherlands, Paris
- Asia Pacific – Tokyo
To learn more about how your organization can get resilient, hear the latest best practice tips from your peers and sharpen your technical skills with Zerto, register your interest in attending an event near you here.
Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, backup and cloud mobility are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 6,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.