ZertoCON 2020 Has Gone Virtual – and It’s Free
While this pandemic may keep us in our homes, for the time being, that doesn’t mean we can’t still network and share knowledge. Our highly anticipated ZertoCON conference has changed its format to a virtual event, and it’s FREE for all to attend. Join ZertoCON Virtual to hear new platform announcements and gain new skills and insights into the future of disaster recovery, data protection and, cloud mobility.
Zerto’s Product Strategy and Roadmap
Following years of innovation, Zerto will announce new capabilities of its IT Resilience Platform, not only for virtualized and cloud environments but for next-gen, containerized applications.
Gil Levonai, SVP of Product, will be sharing Zerto’s product strategy and roadmap giving you an insider’s view of Zerto’s future for:
- Converged disaster recovery & backup
- Orchestration and automation of your virtual, cloud and container environments
- Hybrid and multi-cloud
Hear from Zerto Experts and Customers
At ZertoCON, industry experts and Zerto customers all over the world will be providing best practices, tips and, examples of how to maximize your Zerto environment. With technical sessions, customer presentations and, demo experiences on:
- Recovering from ransomware attacks
- Protecting your enterprise workloads at enterprise scale
- Moving DR operations to the cloud
- Replacing legacy DR and backup tools with one single, scalable solution
- And much more!
Plus, join us for live virtual networking opportunities with Zertonians and Zerto business partners from all over.
ZertoCON 2020: Session Sneak Peek
Zerto customers, partners, and prospects come from a wide array of industries and wear many hats in their organizations, so we’ve filled ZertoCON with valuable content for participants of every type. Virtual sessions at ZertoCON are organized along three tracks based on your interest level and experience with Zerto’s solution.
Check out some highlights of what ZertCON has in store:
- A Tale of Two Ransomware Attacks: TenCate Uses Zerto to Recover from Ransomware in Minutes
- Many government, public, and private organizations use antiquated backup technology as their only recovery solution. Join us on a deep dive into how Zerto’s journaling technology is uniquely equipped to help you recover quickly and with virtually no data loss.
- Zerto 101: A Technical Introduction to the Zerto IT Resilience Platform
- Learn what is the heart of Zerto’s technology, how it makes all recovery scenarios seamless, with the fastest RPO’s/RTPO’s and the key ingredients to consistent application recovery
- Modernize Legacy Backup with Zerto
- Reduce costs, tool, overlap, time, and people resources. Zerto minimizes the potential for data loss with a new, fast, and better way to solve for backup use cases.
- The Future of IT Resilience for Kubernetes and Containers
- Containers are still a technological Wild West. Leave this session understanding what is needed for backup, disaster recovery or migration use cases for containerized workloads.
- Best Practices for Running Zerto at Scale
- Whether you’re protecting tens, hundreds or thousands of servers, join our long-time Zerto power users to learn exactly what it takes to run Zerto at enterprise scale.
- A Customer’s Guide to DR in the Cloud with Zerto and Microsoft Azure
- Taking your disaster recovery operations to the cloud is an excellent step toward achieving ROI in the cloud. Among other things, you’ll learn how to build the right DR strategy to move your DR to Microsoft Azure.
ZertoCON 2020 is poised to be our most ambitious conference yet. We can’t wait to see you (virtually) on June 10th, so be sure to register today and secure your spot.