Zerto is a CRN 5-Star Winner…Here’s What That Means For Partners Like YOU
Computer Reseller News (CRN) just selected Zerto as a 5-Star Winner in its 2017 CRN Partner Program Guide. In case you need a refresher on this particular publication, the CRN Partner Program Guide is the definitive Who’s Who for listing technology vendors that sell and support through the IT Channel. It’s like the Oscars for IT companies with partner ecosystems, only without the embarrassing errors from major public accounting firms.
Why 5 Stars Matter
A lot of vendors say they support the channel. That said, it’s one thing to shout your own praises, but it’s quite another to have a publication like CRN confirm that you kick butt. To achieve a 5-Star rating, CRN validated that Zerto delivers the highest levels to our channel in terms of:
- Overall program offerings
- Ability to drive partner profitability
- Array of options for partner training, education and support
- Breadth of marketing programs and resources
- Dedication to sales support and communication
Not many companies of our size received the 5-Star rating. In other words, we don’t have the budgets of a Fortune 50 company, so we simply have to work crazy-hard for our channel. Here’s a quick summary of the programs and offerings we’re most proud of:
- No channel conflict. Zerto sells 100% through our partners, end of story
- Generous margins and a rewarding marketing funds program
- A growing, global channel and cloud partner support team
- The training and education leadership our partners need, in an on demand way at Zerto University: zerto.com/myzerto/
- The programs, collateral and marketing tools to make things simple, all in our ZAP Portal: https://zap.zerto.com
Long story short, when you choose Zerto you can be confident you’re teaming with a company that’s passionate about your success. Not yet a Zerto partner? Check out the options here. Already in our ecosystem? Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be part of your business. And because we are a 5 Star winner, you can be confident that when we say we value our partners, we truly mean it.
About the Author
Christina Bauer has delivered high-tech marketing programs for a wide variety of companies, from large players such as Microsoft and Cisco to start-ups like Mindful Technologies and Cyber-Ark Software. At Zerto, she supports the channel as a Partner Marketing Manager, where she creates systems and programs that help drive ecosystem growth. Christina lives in Newton, MA with her husband, son, and semi-insane golden retriever Ruby.