Huge Momentum for Zerto with New Hires Across the Globe
Following a record-breaking year of growth in 2021, Zerto, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, has continued its momentum with the expansion into a third region in EMEA – Northwest Europe. Zerto will now have a presence in France, Spain, Italy, and Israel with the view to build these regions out further in the near future. This expansion aligns Zerto with HPE’s global footprint and supports the growing demand it is seeing in these regions for disaster recovery, backup and cloud mobility solutions.
To support this new business development Zerto has cultivated an ecosystem of new hires. This team includes Siham Eisele, who has been appointed as Regional Sales Director. Her role will see her managing and building a team of highly skilled sales operatives in France, the Benelux, and the Nordics.
Before taking on her new role at Zerto in April of this year, Siham worked for almost a decade at Flexera. During her time there she was responsible for building, leading, and managing a team across France, Italy, Spain, and Portugal. She also has held roles at CA Technologies, BMC Software, and Oracle. Her strong background in sales and team development has positioned her perfectly to take on this key leadership role, to build Zerto’s team and reputation in these important regions.
Zerto has also hired a further nine new employees as part of the EMEA sales team to support this expansion mission. These include:
- Ali el Hayderi – Regional Sales Manager – France, Belgium, Luxembourg
- Matan Weisman – Account Executive – Israel, Greece and Cyprus
- Oscar Carulla – Regional Sales Manager – Southern Europe
- Eduard Becker – Cloud Account Executive – DACH
- Dave Williams – Cloud Solution Architect – UKI MESA
- Stefan Thoueille – Solution Engineer – France, Belgium, Luxembourg
- Charlotte Le Meur – Marketing Manager – Northwestern Europe (France, Benelux, Nordics)
- Thibault Etesse – Business Development Manager – Northwestern Europe
- Isabel Esser ADR – Account Development Representative – DACH
Expanding the EMEA team is another step in Zerto’s journey as it continues to align with HPE’s global footprint and business strategies since its acquisition in 2021. Northwest Europe is not only a major source of existing revenue for HPE, but offers one of the largest areas for growth potential for Zerto. And it is only the beginning. Looking to 2023, Zerto and HPE will continue to invest in building its footprint with plans to expand across southern Europe, including Greece and Cyprus, as well as putting dedicated resources to support eastern Europe.