Zerto Launches Operations in France, Appoints Key Roles to Support Continued European and Global Expansion as Hybrid Cloud Demand Grows
Company’s Exhibition at Cloud Computing World Expo 2017 Will Showcase How Enterprises Can Provide Resilience for Evolving IT™
Could Computing World Expo, Paris – March 22, 2017 – Zerto, an award winning provider of cloud IT resilience solutions, today announced it has launched operations in France and made new key appointments to support the Company’s continued European and global expansion as hybrid cloud demand grows. The Company’s upcoming participation at Cloud Computing World Expo 2017 will showcase how enterprises can improve their IT resilience to ensure critical business operations remain uninterrupted. Zerto will demonstrate the new Zerto Virtual Replication 5.0 (ZVR) Enterprise Cloud Edition, which enables organisations to implement a hybrid cloud strategy by simultaneously protecting and recovering virtual machines (VM) from on-premises data centres to public cloud environments.
The following new team appointments will help Zerto’s France-based customers and channel partners quickly and cost effectively deploy business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) software and DRaaS offerings:
- Gonzague Dupont – Manager. Dupont is an experienced IT professional with over 30 years of experience in management. Just prior to joining Zerto he was the French manager at Splunk, and previously was a Commvault.
- Jean-Malo Dujardin – Account Manager. Dujardin brings with him over two decades of experience in the IT industry, having previous account manager and sales manager roles at NetApp and Commvault respectively.
- Christophe Bezelga – Systems Engineer. Bezelga has previous experience working with BC/DR company, Arcserve, as a presales consultant, as well as working overseas in both England and Ireland as an engineer.
“As IT continues to shift in focus from on-premises data centres to cloud based architecture, data migration and protection have never been more important and possibly never harder to achieve,” said Peter Godden, VP of EMEA, Zerto. “Having a local team on the ground in France, with the experience that Gonzague, Jean-Malo and Christophe bring, will allow Zerto to fill a gap in the market. The demand for agile and powerful BC/DR to provide uninterrupted business comes at the same time businesses are looking to take the first step into the cloud and Zerto is the perfect partner for that journey.”
Zerto is exhibiting at Cloud Computing World Expo. At the event, technology experts at booth F12 will provide attendees with hands-on experiences using Zerto Virtual Replication, the industry’s only heterogeneous data and application protection, replication and mobility solution with new product features that include:
- Replication to Microsoft Azure for building a hybrid cloud platform
- “One-to-Many” simultaneous replication to increase SLA flexibility
- Extended 30-day journal capabilities reduce backup constraints and storage costs, while providing ransomware protection capabilities
- Zerto Mobile BC/DR application for “anywhere, anytime” monitoring of business continuity and disaster recovery
In today’s connected world, businesses need to be available to their customers, 24/7/365. Zerto provides cloud IT resilience solutions designed to ensure enterprises and their customers always have access to applications without any IT interruption, downtime or delay. The award-winning Zerto Cloud Continuity Platform™, protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide, is a simple and reliable business continuity and disaster recovery software solution built to protect applications on virtualized IT environments, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s proactive approach to recovery gives companies confidence in their ability to withstand disruptions, incorporate new technology easily, and quickly adapt to accommodate evolving IT priorities. Learn more at www.zerto.com.
TouchdownPR (For Zerto)