Zerto Announces ZertoCON 2018 Partner and Customer Award Winners
Companies recognized for achieving true IT resilience and significant revenue growth
BOSTON – June 8, 2018 – Zerto, the industry leader for IT resilience, has announced the award winners from ZertoCON 2018, its third annual user conference. This year’s awards recognize partners that have substantially grown their business through their work with Zerto and customers that have demonstrated true IT resilience to overcome the challenges of digital transformation. To further address customer needs, Zerto also announced its new IT Resilience PlatformTM at the show, which helps companies remove the complexity of multiple legacy solutions by converging disaster recovery, backup and cloud mobility solutions into a single, simple, scalableplatform.
Zerto presented two partners and three customers as 2018 winners:
- ZertoCON Growth Partner of the Year – Channel: Presented to the channel partner with thehighest growth trajectory.
- Winner: Presidio, with a 21% year over year revenue growth over 2016-2017, and 513% revenue growth in the first five months of 2018, compared to the first five months of 2017.
- ZertoCON Growth Partner of the Year – Cloud Service Provider: Presented to the cloud service provider that has demonstrated impressive growth, recognized by Zerto and industry leaders alike.
- Winner: Expedient, for demonstrating a 141% revenue growth from 2016-2017, and doubling its disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) revenue for four consecutive years.
- ZertoCON customer winners: This year, the winners of the customer awards highlight those who have successfully achieved IT resilience strategies. They represent different industries, different Zertotenure and different use cases.
“Our third ZertoCON was a huge success, and we saw an increase in meaningful conversations at the event as all parties came together to discuss how to stay resilient in the face of an ever–changing IT and business landscape,” said Ziv Kedem, CEO, Zerto. “The involvement and proficiency of our channel partners, CSPs and customers, who are implementing our IT Resilience Platform in innovative and strategic ways, play a big part in our success as a company. It’s an honor to recognize these companies at ZertoCON and show our appreciation and support for their IT and business achievements.”
Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernisation and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 6,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.