Zerto Announces Partner Award Winners at ZertoCON 2020
Boston, June 11, 2020 – Zerto, an industry leader for IT resilience, has announced the award winners from ZertoCON 2020. This year’s awards recognize partners that have significantly grown their business through their partnership with Zerto and whose dedication to innovation around comprehensive IT resilience stands out in an ever-changing IT business landscape.
This year, Zerto presented awards to two managed services providers (MSPs) and two resellers based on 2019 revenue attainment, how they drove new customer adoption, and coordination with Zerto.
- Top MSP of the Year – Presented to the MSP that supports Zerto across multiple geographies and has the most virtual machines (VMs) protected with Zerto.
- Winner: iland. The winner this year and in multiple years past, iland, has teamed with Zerto across joint sales and marketing initiatives over the past year.
- Top Growth MSP of the Year – Presented to the cloud service provider that has demonstrated impressive growth.
- Winner: TierPoint. TierPoint was selected for taking an aggressive sales and marketing approach leveraging Zerto as a unique differentiator. This resulted in their exponential growth for the year of 2019.
- Top Reseller of the Year – Presented to the reseller that stands out in the IT resilience market.
- Winner: Sirius Computer Solutions. Sirius Cloud-GO! features Zerto as core to its cloud offering. This solution, along with a focus on delivering the best possible IT resilience platform to their customers, resulted in the company being Zerto’s top reseller of the year in 2019.
- Top Growth Reseller of the Year – Presented to the reseller that has demonstrated impressive growth.
- Winner: Technologent. Technologent was selected for its increased investment and focus with Zerto, making our IT resilience platform a strategic component to its sales strategy. The investment was profitable resulting in a 155% growth of their Zerto business.
“What makes Zerto special is our vision, our product, and our people—and that critically includes our partners,” said Coley Burke, CRO, Zerto. “The ingenuity and efficiency that our MSPs and channel partners bring is key in accelerating and optimizing how customers manage their disaster recovery, data protection, backup, and IT resilience strategies. Celebrating them at ZertoCON is just one of the many ways we hope to show our appreciation and support for their outstanding business IT accomplishments.”
Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by reducing the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted globally by over 8,000 customers, works with more than 1,500 partners and is powering resiliency offerings for 450 managed services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.