Free On-Demand Labs are the Easy Way to See What Zerto Can Do.
Read on for a sneak peek at what you’ll get with Labs.
Under the Hood:
Labs imitate two virtual datacenters – one as a primary site for production and one as a secondary site for disaster recovery. Both are part of the same vApp template in the underlying vCD.
Labs typically include two vSphere datacenters with two ESXi hosts on each to give you hands-on practice installing, configuring, and managing Zerto.
Labs Use Cases:
There are a variety of labs available based on what you’d like to do with the Zerto platform. Refer to the list below for an overview of what’s covered in our offerings:
- Getting Started with Zerto (installation & setup)
- Managing Protection with Zerto (recovery operations, including easy ransomware mitigation)
Converging DR and Backup (short- and long-term retention)
- Zerto for Azure (hybrid cloud resilience with Microsoft Azure)
- Zerto for AWS (hybrid cloud resilience with Amazon Web Services)
- Zerto for Kubernetes (data protection as code)
Steps to access the Free On-Demand Labs
- Fill out the short form on the right to be added to the on-demand labs interest list
- We’ll email you with more details once your spot opens up to get you started!
FAQs and more
- For answers to frequently asked questions, download this FAQs PDF
- For more details on accessing Zerto labs, check out this PDF.
- Reach out to email@example.com if you have other questions or need assistance!
We can’t wait for you to experience the Zerto platform soon!