Many organizations have made the move to virtualization, providing increased flexibility and control in managing workloads, significantly simplifying implementation and operational control, and making gains in future-proofing their IT. When it comes to Disaster Recovery for visualized environments, bringing data-replication to the hypervisor-layer allows organizations to not only free themselves of the many challenges associated with DR in physical environments – such as hardware dependencies and “lock-in” – but brings benefits such as:
- Granular, Journal-Based Recovery
- Application-Centric Protection
- Zerto Long-Term Retention
- VM-level Recovery
- Scalability up to thousands of VMs
- Ability to move workloads, to, from and between clouds
Download this whitepaper to learn how to leverage hypervisor-based replication in your virtualized environment with Zerto.