How to use Tenants in the Zerto Cloud Control
Viewed 168 times
The Tenants feature allows Cloud Service Providers to register new and existing enterprise customers to the respective ZORG for that customer.
In the Zorg registration, the MSP selects the Product type.
The product type can include features such as One-To-Many and Long-term retention.
To create a new tenant, follow the steps below:
- Login to myZerto and navigate to the Cloud Control tab.
- Click on “Tenants” –
- Use the “Add tenant” button in the top-right screen and fill in the following details:
- Company name
- ZORG name – a list showing the configured ZORGs within the cloud service provider ZCM will appear. Only configured ZORGs can be selected - a user can’t manually type a ZORG name that doesn’t exist in the ZCM. Moreover, each ZORG can be selected for a single tenant only – once a ZORG is selected for a tenant, it will not show up when trying to create an additional tenant.
- Street address
- E-mail address - the address structure is being validated. The e-mail address domain must not be identical to the cloud service provider or any other tenants domain.
- Product type – ZVR software subscription, Multi-cloud, Enterprise cloud customers, Migration.
- No of planned VMs.
- Click Save.
- The tenants will appear on the cloud control – tenants main page.