How to register a new Feature request and follow up on existing feature requests
Viewed 581 times
The feature request section within MyZerto portal enables you to share ideas, create, vote, and monitor feature requests that have been suggested by our Zerto community.
In the following KB, we will discuss how to register a new feature request and how you can follow up on an existing feature request.
All steps below are recorded in the following Demo
- Please log into the MyZerto portal with an email that associated with your company domain
- On the upper right corner of your screen you will see the ‘Support & Downloads tab” – click on it and you will get to a page which shows various support options.
- Choose the Feature Request page. Here is a direct link for you convenience: https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/support/feature-requests/
- On the left side of the screen you will see the “Add new idea” button, please choose it in order to create a new feature request.
- You will be required to describe the request in one sentence (subject) and then another detailed description.
- After you fill in the needed info you could post the idea by clicking on “Share idea”.
- After an idea or a feature request was created you and the community could vote for the request.
In order to vote for a feature request you must follow the following steps:
- On the Feature request page, you will see various request added by our users.
- Choose a feature request and click on the little square with a number in it where it says “VOTE”.
In order to monitor a feature request you must follow the following steps:
- On the feature request page, you will see various requests added by our users.
- Please Choose the feature request you would like to monitor by clicking on the title of the request.
- On the right side, you can click on the “Subscribe” button.
- You will be notified with the request progress.
- You can also search and filter the requests – back on the main page for feature request, if you look at the left side of the screen you should be able to see the different filters which allows you and the customer to filter requests by status and categories (Open for voting and feedback, Future consideration, Already exists, Will not implement, In planning, Planned, Shipped)