1. Locate the VPG that contains the VM that you wish to move to another VPG.
2. Select Edit.
3. Highlight the VM in the table on the Manage VPG screen and click the Remove button
4. A warning appears stating "You are about to remove this VM from the VPG." Click OK.
5. Remove all VMs from this VPG that are to be moved to another VPG.
6. When prompted, select the option to keep the target disks for this VM, then click OK.
7. Once completed, click Save.
8. Navigate to the VPG to which you wish to add the previously removed VMs. If you are adding the VMs to a new VPG, select Create New VPG from the Site Summary screen.
9. Choose to Edit the VPG and add the VMs removed from the previous VPG.
10. You will want to follow the directions in the article Preseeding Volumes.
11. For assistance on locating the disks removed from the previous VPG, to be used as preseeded disks, see the Recovery Volume Directory Structure article.
12. Once all volumes have been configured for all VMs you wish to add to the VPG, select Save.