• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated February 4, 2021 by Kalsang D.

ZVM C:\ disk nearly full

• Hello,

We receive a warning from ZVM telling that the C:\ system disk become nearly full

I’ve checked where there is so much space used and I found that it was in the “C:\Program Files\Zerto\Zerto Virtual Replication\logs” folder
    Because we have a specific data disk on the ZVM server, I intend to move these logs on a specific folder on this data disk

Can I change the following lines in Nlog.config and replace the ${basedir} by E: for the fileName and archiveFileName in the following paragraph?

<target name="file" xsi:type="File"
    fileName="${basedir}/logs/logfile.csv"
    archiveFileName="${basedir}/logs/log.{#####}.csv"
    maxArchiveFiles="150">

Hi,

This is Kalsang from Zerto.

I know that there’s a way to increase the size of log folder but we don’t recommend to move the log folder from one drive to another.

Although, I’ve posted this in our internal portal and will get back to you If our PM responds with If there’s any other way.

Best regards,

Hi,

I’ve tried the same workaround but it’s only letting to redirect only the Transmitter folder, logfile.csv & perflog.csv but the remaining folders are still updating in the old location in the log folder.

Best regards,

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login