I want to get Zerto Alerts via using my smtp account (gmail or outlook) not using end user’s
Please tell me how to do that
My name is Ofri from Zerto support.
To configure email settings, please click the site settings button on the top right corner of your UI (3 stripes) and follow the steps below:
1. Click Email Settings.
2. Specify the SMTP server address. The Zerto Virtual Manager must be able to reach this address.
3. If the SMTP Server Port was changed from the default, 25, specify the port number.
4. Specify a valid email address for the email sender name in the Sender Account field.
5. Specify a valid email address where you want to send the email in the To field.
You can test that the email notification is set up correctly by clicking SEND TEST EMAIL. A test email is sent to the email address specified in the To field.
6. Click APPLY or SAVE.
Alerts and Reports
You can configure when to send alerts and retention reports.
To configure when to send emails about alerts and retention sets:
1. To send an email when an alert is issued, select Enable sending alerts.
2. To send an email with a retention report, select Enable retention reports.
3. Specify whether you want a retention report sent daily or weekly.
Daily: Send a daily retention report
Weekly: Send a weekly retention report. Select the day of the week from the drop-down list.
4. Specify the day of the week and the time of day to send the retention report.
5. Click apply and save.