Interested in getting hands-on with Zerto?
Sign up here for complimentary, on-demand access to learn & explore the Zerto Platform in a fully managed, self-paced lab environment.
There are no infrastructure requirements, and you don’t need to be a Zerto guru to participate. Zerto currently has multiple lab offerings, including:
- Getting Started with Zerto (installation & setup)
- Managing Protection with Zerto (recovery operations, including easy ransomware mitigation)
Converging DR and Backup (short- and long-term retention)
- Zerto for Azure (hybrid cloud resilience with Microsoft Azure)
- Zerto for AWS (hybrid cloud resilience with Amazon Web Services)
- Zerto for Kubernetes (data protection as code)
To request access, simply fill out this short form and you’ll be instantly added to the waitlist; we’ll email you with more details once your spot opens up. Priority is given to engaged prospects looking to see firsthand what Zerto can do for them.
For answers to frequently asked questions, download this FAQs PDF. For more details on accessing Zerto labs, check out this PDF. Reach out to email@example.com if you have other questions or need assistance!
Not sure if a lab is the right option for you? Check out the table below for alternative ways to get up-to-speed on Zerto.