• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated September 14, 2018 by Arunkumar V.

zerto 5..5

• Hi Team , Not able to find Zerto 5.5 Beta Download Options

Hi Arunkumar,

The 5.5 bits should be posted under MyZerto – Support & Downloads. Please let me know if you do not find them.

Regards.

Hi Everyone, I'm the new(ish) chief evangelist for Zerto. I'll be the first to admit that I have an addiction to startups with cool technology and I love my current day job :-). Seriously, if there was an AA equivalent for startups, I'd be finding myself at those meetings rather quickly! My background is all technical in nature. In past lives I've been a senior VMware instructor, VMware design consultant, cloud architect, NetApp engineer, etc, etc. Most recently I came from SimpliVity where I was a director in the Office of the CTO. I've got a slew of fancy letters behind my name from various certs (really good test taker here). If there is anything I can do to enhance or otherwise help make your Zerto journey as amazing as possible please don't hesitate to ask! As much as I am an evangelist from Zerto to the world and amazing customers, I am also an evangelist for those same people back to the internal folks we have here at Zerto. Anything I can do to help please let me know. Enjoy the Journey My Friends. :-) --Sekora "Know the rules well, so that you may break them effectively." Dalai Llama XIV

what is the best zerto version to be installed on win2012 R2 standard server

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login