Anyone have an opinion they will share about moving from 4.5U3 to Version 5.x?
I’ve moved two customers already and while one went very smoothly, the other did not. A bug with the use of TLS 1.2 caused the VRA’s to not deploy during the upgrade process. This left me with VRAs that were mid-upgrade and the ZVM kept powering them of!! Very confusing. I worked through with support and they found a tweak that forces the use of TLS 1.0 or 1.1 and when we tried the upgrade again it worked perfectly. I have two more vCenter to vCenter customers to upgrade before I tackle upgrading our Cloud install. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly
This is exactly the problem I’m having with a site, but so far all I’ve got from support are ‘make the TLS changes’ without saying what those changes are!!!!
I’m not psychic 🙁
Since this titbit of information has not yet made it’s way into the KB, here’s what to do.
Hope this helps out – let me know!