• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated June 14, 2023 by maya.greenbaum@zerto.com.

LDAPS

• <i>I’m opening this question on behalf of Justion H. </i>

How can I force Zerto to use LDAPS for authentication when connecting to our domain?

Hello,

My name is Contara from Zerto Support.

When Zerto accesses the vCenter Server, it requires the vSphere privileges assigned to Administrator roles, which includes the following privileges

page 12 of

http://s3.amazonaws.com/zertodownload_docs/Latest/Zerto%20Virtual%20Replication%20Installation%20Guide%20for%20vSphere%20and%20Hyper-V.pdf?cb=1574103024.

You can add the Active Directory user account to the VCenter vSphere but make sure the Active Directory user account has “vSphere privileges assigned to Administrator roles”.

On the ZVM side:

• Remote desktop into the ZVM server
    • Launch Zerto Diagnostic Utility – select “Reconfiguration Zerto Virtual Manager”
    • In the vCenter Server Connectivity window – Key in the Username and Password of the Active Directory Account.

Note: The Zerto role must also be available. This role is added to the administrator user during the Zerto installation.

Regards,

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login