• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated August 11, 2023 by Peter K.

JournalHistoryInHours does not match web app

• Zerto 7.5

When using the REST API to get the vpgSettings for a given VPG, the “JournalHistoryInHours” value is 720. But when viewing the same VPG in the web app, in the Settings tab, the value for “Journal History” is 7 days.

Shouldn’t these values equal each other (after the obvious conversion of hours to days)? Or is there another place in the API to find this setting value?

Whether it’s photos, infographics, or videos, visuals are an important part of any content strategy. Visuals can help to break up text, make content more engaging, and help to convey your message in a more effective way. MattressCampus

I think they should match. I don’t have API access to the ZVM however I use PowerShell instead and I saw the following on one of my VPGs:

Journal History- Web GUI- 8 hours

API:
    VPGRpoInSeconds 14400
    VPGServiceProfileRPO 4:00:00
    VPGServiceProfileHistory 8:00:00
    VPGJournalHistoryInHours 8

You sure you’re not looking at the wrong API value? What are the values for the same properties above?

Smart toilets have transcended their utilitarian origins to become symbols of luxury and modernity. The convergence of innovation and design has birthed a new era of bathroom fixtures, where comfort, hygiene, and technology coalesce harmoniously. https://toiletroomguide.com/best-bidet-toilet-combo/

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login