• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 10, 2023 by ETIENNE T.

API Invoke-RestMethod Max number of edited created

• I have this weird error that I cannot seem to shake.

I am not actually writing anything, I am simply querying each VPG for its side identifier and then adding the info to a powershell array for offline parsing.

However I have this error:

Invoke-RestMethod : {“Message”:”Maximum number of edited\/created vpgs 100 is exceed”}
    At line:27 char:16
    + … gIDResult = Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $VPGURL -TimeoutSec 150 -Headers $ …
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

How can I disable this safety feature? At least temporarily.
    Or possibly clear the session’s “number of edited\/created vpgs” so I can continue forward.

Thank you in advance for your help

This was fixed by contacting support and them hosting a webex session where I went into the ZVM, installed their “Tweaks app” which allowed us to enter a custom ‘tweak’ setting which adjusted the “t_VpgSettingsControllerMaxVpgSettings” value to a higher limit. This tweak is known to be working for version 8.1.

hello, i have just the same problem. where can i found this “tweaks app” for zvm version 9.7U4

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login