• This topic has 5 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated October 30, 2023 by mwebber@sccoe.org.

Access Zerto University on iPad

• Hello,

I am trying to access the training on my iPad and when I do, it asks me for a Platform URL.  I enter zerto.docebosaas.com

I then enter my credentials and it says wrong credentials provided.  I confirmed the exact same credentials work on a laptop or computer.

Is there any other specific access I need or different credentials?

Hi Michael,
    Unfortunately the learning platform’s mobile app does not support the Single Sign On as it does with a desktop or laptop. Knowing that, we instruct users to view/complete their courses on a laptop or desktop.

Is this still the case? Is there an option to view the Training courses offline?

Since my first year of college, I have been riding a bicycle. This helps me save a ton of time because I spend the most of it on writing projects. I made the decision to visit the website https://letsgradeit.com/review/ivoryresearch/ one day in order to read a review of a company that aids students in their studies. When there isn’t enough time to produce a superior essay or dissertation, I believe it is worthwhile to seek the assistance of pros.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login