Royal Ten Cate (TenCate) is a multinational company that combines textile technology, chemical processes and material technology in the development and production of functional materials with distinctive characteristics. TenCate North America needed to protect its multiple sites and acquisitions, along with finding a solution that would be easy to use.
- Improve long-term data retention with cloud backup
- Promote ease of use
- Manage TenCate’s cloud migrations
- Save money
- Enable TenCate to shed older solutions
- Boost long-term cloud backup
- Execute failover to and from remote locations
- Migrate critical servers and apps into AWS
Read the case study to find out how Zerto helped TenCate boost their cloud DR and long term backup.
“Without Zerto, we would be back in the physical, non-virtual world, where recovery time and recovery points are going to be days. I’m looking at my Zerto panel, and the longest RPO I’ve got is six seconds.”– JAYME WILLIAMS, SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER, TENCATE NORTH AMERICA