In this guide you will learn about Disaster Recovery planning with Zerto and its impact on business continuity.
In today’s always-on, information-driven business environment, business continuity depends completely on IT infrastructures that are up and running 24/7. Being prepared for any data related disaster – whether natural or man-made – is key to avoiding costly downtime and data loss.
- The cost and business impact of downtime and data loss can be immense
- See how to greatly mitigate downtime and data loss with proper DR planning, while achieving RTO’s of minutes and RPO’s of seconds
- Data loss is not only caused by natural disasters, power outages, hardware failure and user errors, but more and more by man-made disasters such as software problems and cyber security attacks
- Zerto’s DR solutions are applicable for both on-premise and cloud (DRaaS) virtual environments
- Having a plan and process in place will help you mitigate the impact of an outage on your business
Download this guide to gain insights into the challenges, needs, strategies, and solutions for disaster recovery and business continuity, especially in modern, virtualized environments and the public cloud.