Zerto first introduced hypervisor-based replication in 2011 and revolutionized disaster recovery for VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. Taking it into the Cloud, Zerto added support for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The Zerto’s IT Resilience Platform™ converges disaster recovery, backup, and workload mobility whether on-premises or to, from, and between hybrid and multi-cloud platforms. The platform is built on a foundation of continuous data protection (CDP) with built-in orchestration and automation, providing IT leaders with simplicity, enterprise scale, and agile data protection to save time, resource, and costs.
Download this datasheet to learn more about:
- Cloud and Workload Mobility
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Granularity in Seconds
- Easily Recover Entire Sites, Multi-VM Apps, VMs, and Files
- Application Consistency Grouping
- Simplifying Your Data Protection
- Orchestration and Automation
- Continuous Stream of Recovery points