Zerto recently announced support of Google Cloud VMware Engine alongside the Zerto 8.0 release. While Google Cloud VMware Engine is expected to be available to the public this summer, Zerto is working with Google on a controlled release program for a limited number of customers.
Zerto for Google Cloud VMware Engine uses the same VMware vSphere and Zerto platforms already in use in on-premises environments. Google Cloud VMware Engine provides VMware as a service in the Google Cloud data center, compared to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) which is a Public Cloud offering. Please note Zerto does not currently support native GCP.
If you’re interested in participating in this controlled release program, please fill out this form as accurately and as completely as possible. For questions please reach out to Jill Lewis, Customer Marketing Manager, Jill.Lewis@zerto.com and/or Amy Mitchell, Principal Product Manager email@example.com
***Selected customers who successfully complete the program will receive a $100 Amazon gift card***
** As a prerequisite to receiving the code, we’re asking that you agree to the following terms and conditions of the program:
- Participate in WebEx meetings as needed to troubleshoot
- Allow for call home and Zerto Analytics to be enabled on all sites used in the controlled release
- Assist in log collection as needed when issues arise
- Willingness to speak with Marketing and share experiences throughout the testing process
- Upon successful completion of the program, your willingness to share experiences publicly