• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated April 26, 2016 by George P.

Unable to view Zerto UI using vCenter plug-in

• Hi, I’ve changed the IP address of my DR ZVM server by following the KB 00000180 and it worked fine. However, I now can no longer access the Zerto UI via the vCenter plug-in. It says “page can’t be displayed, make sure the web address https://<old ZVM IP address>:9669 is correct”. Why is it not pointing to the new IP address of the ZVM? I’ve tried disabling and re-enabling the Zerto plug-in but no luck.

Not sure if you have resolved the problem but after changing the IP you need to run the “Reconfigure Zerto Virtual Manager” from the Zerto Diagnostics utility tool. Then, you should simply need to close your vCenter client and re-open it.

Hi Florian,

Yes I did do the “Reconfigure Zerto Virtual Manager” from the diagnostics utility. I performed all the steps in that Zerto KB article.

Regards, George.

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Hi Florian,</span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”> </span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Thanks for that. I’ve just tried removing the plug-in and re-running the Diagnostics utility to re-register it, but the Zerto tab still does not work. I will contact Zerto support.</span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”> </span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Regards,</span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>George.</span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Hi Florian,</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”> </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Thanks for that. I’ve just tried removing the plug-in and re-running the Diagnostics utility to re-register it, but the Zerto tab still does not work. I will contact Zerto support.</span>

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login