• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated May 5, 2023 by Will J.

New Ideal for new version of zerto7

• As i know you will be release new version of zerto 7 in 2019 with new feature i have some proposes

as i work with many different backup and recovery softwares some funtionality there is not in any software for example

exclude file during backup or replication in other OS such as Linux is not possible

if your application could support physical server get live backup and recovery OS on baremetal server that is a revolution

and last one which mos of Application support but your app could not support is zerto could not work on single esxi

i hope in your new version of zerto you can support and cover these bugs

BR

Babak

You can go to “Support & Downloads” at the top of this page (https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/support/)

On the Support & Downloads page, click Feature Request and submit a request.

why don’t anyone answer from zerto team ?

Sounds more like a feature request than a bug. You can always try opening a case or calling support to discuss this.

In summary, a grow tent is a self-contained, portable indoor grow room designed for plants. It differs from other indoor growing setups in that it’s designed to maximize light reflection, requires less space and equipment, and provides more control over the growing environment. see post

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login