• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated July 20, 2023 by Dmitri B.

Azure Version 10

• In downloads I still do not see the version 10 for Azure.

It;s there a planing date for this version?

I have asked this of our rep, and haven’t heard back either. Seems like Azure is an afterthought. Even for version 9.7 there hasn’t been a version update for a long time…

Hi,

Bumping your question – same counts for us.

Without AZURE support we can not move to 10.

Thanks anyone answering the question about 10 for Azure.

I’m very interested. We are also on ZVM 9.7 and an old version of ZCA. We would like to migrate to the Linux appliance for ZVM and potentially a new release for ZCA.

This is what my rep said. I have no idea what the upgrade process will look like…sounds more like a new deployment and migrate..

“V10 for Azure should be available through the Azure marketplace before the end of the month. We are just going through the process of getting things like the scale set and VRA images validated with Azure before they can be deployed. I “

I will drop this here, hopefully someone finds it in the future when going through the update. Was on support and down for a while because I didn’t see this article:

https://help.zerto.com/bundle/Install.MA.HTML.10.0/page/Window_ZCA_Upgrading_from_9_5.htm

Make sure you run those commands before you upgrade to ZCA 9.7U3P1….it’s a special release to move to 10. After you are on 9.7U3P1 you can run the upgrade to 10 without any issues, both for ZCA and the migration utility to the new linux appliance.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login