• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated October 21, 2021 by Chris R.

Zerto System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) MP?

• Hello folks!

Our organization recently purchased and setup the Zerto 9 suite and we are well on our way in our DR planning and implementation project. I’m also being involved with setting up alerting and monitoring for our systems and we are utilizing System Center Operations Manager in tandem with the rest of the System Center suite.

While we have some general alerting and monitoring on the application server and the virtual hosts (Hyper-V, not VMware), I was curious if there was a SCOM Management Pack available for Zerto to do more in-depth monitoring of the services, VMs, alerts, etc. for general health of the program. With Zerto being a core part of our DR plans, we want to make sure that we are being alerted to any potential issues before they become a real problem and interrupt our ability to recover from a disaster.

While I’m fully capable of writing a monitor for services, APIs, etc., I was hoping that the folks most familiar with the product have already done so.

Thanks!

Hi Bryan

this isn’t something Zerto has available however other forum members may have something available that has been created by the community.

i would suggest looking into Zerto analytics for altering and monitoring also as this will give you a centralized point for all Zerto infrastructure

Regards

Chris

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login