• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated August 1, 2018 by Ravi Kumar T.

Zerto stopping direct selling? Clarification reqd

• Hi,

We are the partners of Zerto in India and came to know from the Local Account Manager that Zerto is stopping direct selling and is selling through only Cloud Providers. It is stopping all the on premises copies of Zerto and everything will be offered as DRaaS for the customers through Cloud Partners only. Request the clarification on this as quickly as possible

Hi Ravi,

I am waiting to hear back from the leadership team to get clarification for you.

To my knowledge, we have always sold through our network of channel partners, resellers, and cloud providers [except perhaps in the company’s early years long before me 🙂 ]

I am pretty sure that companies in your region can still consume Zerto via DRaaS through a cloud service provider and/or consume Zerto via the on-premises model.  Let me gather some more information from the sales team and I will let you know what I learn!

Hi,

Who is taking care of India market? Request to provide the Account Manager who is taking care of India market and also we would like to start DRaaS with Zerto – who is the person taking care of this one

Help will be appreciated

Regards

Ravi Kumar Tenneti

Tagged: 
You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login