• This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated January 23, 2024 by Harriet A.

Zerto Smartphone App

• It would be uber helpful if there was a smartphone app available to keep track of at least the zerto summary tab.  Any word if something like that is coming?

The UI is HTML so it is possible to access it via a mobile browser (save it as a shortcut).

Twitter: @iannoble Reddit: www.reddit.com/u/iannoble

This would be interesting to see.

Mobile app released together with version 5.0!

Where can I get the App?

The App is available from both the Apple App Store and Google Play:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zerto-mobile/id1151841600?l=iw&ls=1&mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zerto.zertoone

What OS versions does it support?

• Android 4.4 and above
    • IOS 8 and above

How do I log into the App?

In order to log in, you need to use your “MyZerto” credentials.

Requirements:

• ZVR version 5.0 and above
    • Valid license
    • Have the ‘Enable Online Services and Zerto Mobile’ checkbox selected in the settings About dialog box

Having the app is a great single pane of glass to see all my Zerto goings on – I even have it running on a tablet on my desktop for at-a-glance checkups.

Would it be possible to have this same view (mobile app, tablet mode) via a web browser so that I can put it on one of our monitoring displays on the wall?

He Eoin H (and everyone),

I think you’ll be very please to see what is coming your way very, very soon! Here are a couple of teasers of what we’re working on to make your usability and visibility even more accessible and thorough across devices (Yes, including the web through myZerto!).

Follow me: www.twitter.com/HarrySiii

Ok, my teasers didn’t show up..but don’t worry; it will be worth the wait. haha 🙂

Thanks,

Harry

You have me on the edge of my seat Harry!  Will these new features be in the next patch release or will I have to wait for the next major version?

I’ve been using the app for a while now and it’s become my go to place to check how my customers are doing.  Would love to see progress of initial/delta/bitmap syncs as well as the status though as I currently have to go back to the web UI for that.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Eoin! We’re really glad you’re using it and it’s making your life easier. I’ll take your message back to the product and engineering teams as well.

I can’t yet confirm for sure, but you should see some new stuff before the next major release.

~Harry

I installed this weekend really nice tool

Eoin, have you seen the new Analytics tab at the top?

What is smartphone you are using ? it works perfectly on my android ,

Yeespy is one of the leading monitoring apps with a built-in GPS tracker. It allows you to easily check someone’s location on an iPhone without them knowing, all thanks to invisible mode and get know that how to share location on iphone with Yeespy. Not only can you view a person’s complete route history, but you can restrict some areas and get notifications once they’re crossed.

Keep it up!

Your suggestion for a smartphone app to track at least the Zerto summary tab is indeed insightful and could greatly enhance user convenience. Consider reaching out to Zerto’s official support or feedback channels to express your interest and inquire about any potential plans for a mobile app and also get Different angles there. Your suggestion may contribute to shaping their development roadmap and providing users with the tools they need for seamless monitoring on the go.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login