• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated May 19, 2020 by Contara T.

Zerto plugin for vCloud Director

• Hi Support,

Just a general question, I’ve had a read of some of the release notes and webinars regarding the ability for the Zerto plugin to be incorporated into a customers vCloud Director Organization VDC. I’ve been looking for documentation around guidelines and or instructions on how this can be setup but cant find any information as yet.

My use case would be for a customer to be able to access the zerto self service portal from a drop down menu within the vCloud Director interface rather than from an individual URL.

Hello, Guy from Zerto Support Here.

The VCD/ZSSP functionality you are referring to is currently in the ‘Planned’ stage of a Feature Request.

I recommend you open up the Feature Request section of the myZerto portal  (or use a direct link, https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/support/feature-requests/), search for and open idea ZVRCSP-I-70. If you vote for the idea, you will be alerted if and when it is implemented in a future version.

Best Regards,
    Guy

Tagged: 

Hello,

I thought the vcloud plugin was going to be included very soon..the feature request is from 2018 and it has many votes. When are we going to actually see this feature included?

Thanks

Alicia

Tagged: 

Hello,

Contara from Zerto Support.

Please contact  Zerto Account Manger for the road map of the feature.

Thank you.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login