• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated November 16, 2020 by Aaron L.

Zerto 8.5 Release notes – known issues – vsphere

• • Datastores which are used by Zerto must not contain special characters in their names.

It doesn’t specify which special characters.  Can someone confirm?  are dashes and underscores  OK as all our datastores use these and have not had any issues prior.

Hello Tony,

Kobi from Zerto here.

I would suggest you open a support case for a more detailed answer.

I used dash in my datastores’ name, on the other hand I did not see any limitation about this on Zerto Documents.

We use dashes in our datastore names as well. We also use underscores and have not see any issues.

New feature is not operating.  Confirmed with support and developers that the new VRA deployment using cluster management fails SSH auth to all hosts in the cluster.

Dear Eric,

A new comment has been added to your case #00171425: VRA deployment to a cluster fails SSH AUTH

Comment: Hello Eric,

Development got back to us, and explained that this is an issue they came across in testing and it will be fixed in Zerto 8.5U1. There is no release date for Zerto 8.5U1 at this time. The workaround suggested is what you have already done, install the VRAs individually.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Michael Solemina

Support Engineer

Global Customer Support | Zertø

To view this case on myZerto, (Zerto Case #00171425)

I would like to follow up to @Tony W. question. Can you provide the document you are seeing:

• Datastores which are used by Zerto must not contain special characters in their names.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login