• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 24, 2022 by Chris R.

ZCP Certification

• Hello All,

I want to know about ZCP certification? Can someone provide me the path how to do the training and certification?

Also let me know if are more cert.of zerto like zcp?

Training Login

There are several training courses there.

Hello All,

Is there Zerto certifications path for professionals? not talking about courses

Bilel, can you clarify what you mean?

Hi Connie,

I am IT project manager, managing several projects with Zerto as main component, as i gained experience on it, i wanted to see if there are certification or exams for practitioner or foundation level

How does one become a Zerto Certified Professional: Enterprise Engineer?

I have taken most all of the free training provided in “My Zerto University”.  I work for a reseller and have tried to find out how to get certified.   Is there a free or paid course that will help me obtain the cert?

Could not able to take any certification exclude “Zerto Certified Associate Fountations”, while try to take other certification it is giving me a permission denied. please help to take other certification too.

Thanks

Anandraj

Tagged: 

Hi All,

Please email

Training@Zerto.com and our training team will be able to give you all the details of what is available for certification and training

Kind Regards

Chris Rogers

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login