Will Zerto work with vVols?

• Thank you for letting us know about your usage of vVols.  We are going to scope the effort to implement vVols in early 2019.  After we scope the effort, then we can share more information about our roadmap.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

Thank you for letting us know about your usage of vVols.  We are going to scope the effort to implement vVols in early 2019.  After we scope the effort, then we can share more information about our roadmap.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

This is a vote from me as a customer. VVols where on the roadmap back in 2015 and vanished, as we have started leveraging vvols we have been forced to lessen our use of Zerto.

Hi Paul

thanks for letting us know you are starting to use vVols.  Your account team has linked your account to this feature request.  We have scoped the effort and we have put priority on getting vVols scheduled in the roadmap.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

I’m with Paul B. I’ve been monitoring this and making inquiries on this topic for over 3 years. The value proposition of vVols is, unfortunately, now greater than the value proposition of Zerto. We want—need—to move to vVols, which means we’re moving away from Zerto.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login