wait 7.0U1P1 has been released?! this is the patch that fixed the custom ssl cert issue ? I’ve been waiting on that for what looks like a month?!
We are also running version 7.0U1P1 and my VRA,s for the vSphere 6.5 U3 hosts are still in error with “ESX 65 update 3 is not supported”.
Please advice we are now not meeting the SLA en RPO.
If you are continuing to have trouble running Zerto 6.5 or Zerto 7.0 with vSphere 6.5 U3, then please contact Zerto Support for assistance.
Zerto Product Manager
Zerto 7.0U1P1 with vSphere 6.5u3 worked for me following this guide:
I’m late to this thread, but I have 6.5 Update 3 Patch 1 build 065314003 and I have had to downgrade ESXi hosts get around this issue. Please can someone from support confirm what I need to do to make Zerto support 6.5 U3 ?