• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 14, 2016 by Joshua S.

VSAN 6.2 supported in Zerto v5?

• I have read that Zerto v4.5 doesnt support VSAN 6.2 only earlier versions. Does v5 of Zerto support VSAN 6.2 please i cant seem to find it anywhere?

Tagged: 

The current release on VSAN 6.2 is a complete disaster. When you upgrade the VRA’s, change their IP’s, change recovery vra, or perform just about any similar task, recovery data will be deleted every time. Hopefully the next maintenance update will fix this.

Tagged: 

Hi guys,

I have good news for you! If you contact Zerto support they can provide you with a tweak to resolve the issue with ZVR and VSAN 6.2. The tweak needs to be applied to both the protected and recovery site ZVMs in order to support failover and failback operations. Coincidently the same tweak also fixes issues with failover/test/move operations when recovering to Simplivity. Thanks,

Joshua

Tagged: 

To anyone reading this with regards to VSAN support; if you are or plan on upgrading ZVR VRAs running on VSAN please contact support before doing so.

Tagged: 
You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login