• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated December 3, 2020 by Liam W.

VRA Hyper-V Failed at 70%

• Hi Guys
    I get this message when I try to insall a vra on hyper v

failed to install vra driver on host [Host b423368f-35db-45bc-8a39-d7b3670a8bfa, server d2977182-1ea5-aec5-9ef1-c0b8579802df]: There are 2 zlogic and 2 zintercept drivers in the registry.

Hello Virendra,

Thank you for your post.

Looking into the issue, we noticed you also created case #00144938 to further discuss the issue.

Please be informed, we are currently working on getting the case assigned to one of our technical support engineers.
    As soon as it is assigned the engineer will reach back via the ticket.

If you need any further assistance in the meanwhile, please update the case accordingly.

Kind Regards,
    Lilach
    Zerto Customer Service

Hi

I have the same issue, what was the resolution or should I log a case for this?

Thank you in Advance

I have the same issue, what was the resolution or should I log a case for this?

I am not sure what Zerto has you do, but here are the steps that I took to fix this issue.

1. Put your host into maintenance mode.
    2. Login to your host
    3. Open up the CMD prompt as Administrator
    4. confirm you have 2 drivers on your machine by running the command  “driverquery”
      1. At the bottom of the list you should see 2 zintercept and 2 zlogic drivers.
    5. Navigate to C:\Zerto-Temp-<hostname>\Hvdriver_<number> (One of mine was: Hvdriver_20200127P0311)
    6. Run ‘zloadmod.exe -r zlogic_<driverNumber>’  (my command was:  zloadmod.exe -r zlogic_20200127P0311)
    7. Run ‘zloadmod.exe -r zintercept_<driverNumber>’ (my command was:  zloadmod.exe -r zintercept_20200127P0311)
      1. Now for me this blue screened my host.  Once it came back up I was able to run the command again and verify that the driver was gone.
    8. Do steps above again for the other folder.
    9. run the Command “DriverQuery” again to make sure the drivers have been deleted.
    10. Once you confirm the drivers are gone, feel free to delete both folders.
    11. Restart the Host
    12. Restart the VRA

netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state off
    cd\
    cd “Program Files\Microsoft System Center 2016\Virtual Machine Manager\setup\”
    mofcomp scvmmswitchportsettings.mof

Any update on a possible fix for this issue?

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login