• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 27, 2019 by Omer A.

VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.7 u3a

• Good afternoon,

VMware has released vCenter Server Appliance 6.7 u3a to address the following security vulnerability: Sensitive information disclosure vulnerabilities in File-Based Backup and Restore functions (CVE-2019-5537 and CVE-2019-5538).

Is vCenter 6.7 u3a supported by Zerto Replication 7.5? Is it safe to upgrade our vCenter servers?

Hello, Omer from Zerto is here.

I see that version 6.7 u3a was just released on 10/24, usually, Zerto try to finish all the testing and release a compatible version in 90 days.

I would recommend reviewing our Support matrix for the next few releases to check that.

https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/technical-documentation/

Omer

Hi, Omer from Zerto here.

I have checked double-checked with our Product team and would like to update you that based on our documentation we do not foresee any problem with version 3a.

For reference here is the link for our updated Interoperability  Matrix that state

“Interoperability Matrix for All Zerto Versions
    This document lists the platforms, their management tools, hosts, and other features supported by the following versions of Zerto.
    • For support of a specific release, see the Product Version Lifecycle Matrix for the support level of each Zerto release. The information in this document
    covers the features and versions of 3rd party platforms that were tested by Zerto.
    • Zerto will support new platforms, management tools and hosts listed in this document within 90 days of the general availability of a new platform release
    for the Zerto Virtual Replication releases that are in the General Support Phase. See the Product Version Lifecycle Matrix for more details.
    • Zerto assumes that minor update releases are supported (for example, vCenter Server 5.5U1a, 5.5U1b or 5.5U1c), if the major update is supported (for
    example, vCenter Server 5.5U1).”

http://s3.amazonaws.com/zertodownload_docs/Latest/Zerto%20Virtual%20Replication%20Operability%20Matrix.pdf?cb=1572180695

You should be ok to move on with the VCenter version.

Omer

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login