• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 1, 2017 by Raffaello P.

US to UK Experiences

• Has anyone done Zerto replication to the UK from the US?  If so, can you share some real-world experiences with the size of the pipe needed per x amount of daily change rate?

Hi Sonny,

Off the top of my head, I am not sure if we have customers replicating between the US and the UK.  I have one of my team members checking on that now.  I can say that we have Oil and Gas customers in the North Sea replicating from offshore platforms to mainland via <5Mb satellite links with sub 20 second RPOs.

In the interim, I can point you to our WAN sizing calculator on MyZerto to help calculate the amount of connectivity needed based on amount of data, daily change rate, etc.

Head to ‘Technical Documentation’ on MyZerto.  Search “WAN Sizing – Zerto Virtual Replication”

The calculator is contained in a zip file.

Hope this helps!

Hi Ryan,

I can’t find the WAN sizing tool more in the download section – is it still available somewhere?

Thank you

Raff

Hi Raff,

Here is the link to the WAN Sizing calculator:

Technical Documentation

If it doesn’t work for you, reach out to me via email and I can send you over the zip file.

ryan.siegel@zerto.com

Thanks!

Thank you Ryan! I was looking in the wrong place.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login