• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 12, 2017 by Ryan S.

The file restore component is not available.

• Hi,

I’m getting this error ‘The file restore component is not available.’ with Alert ID FLR0001. and the possible resolution is to contact Zerto support.

Because of this error I’m getting this warning ‘Zerto Virtual Manager is not connected to VRA with IP‘ with Alert ID

ZVM0002. Although they’re connected!

This doesn’t allow me to create VPG of course.

Hi Monica,

I have reached out to the engineering/product teams to see if they can shed some light on this.  In the interim, I encourage you to open a ticket with support and they will be able to provide more technical assistance.

I will respond here when I hear back from my team.

Thank you!

Hi Monica,

This is the response I received:

There are a myriad of reasons for both issues to occur (probably unrelated since the VBA is on the ZVM and not on the VRA).

You can follow the escalation process and see what were the results are when L2 analyze the logs.

Hopefully this helps and if you have any other questions don’t hesitate to reach out!

Thanks for the reply.

Where can i follow up?

I don’t have access to raise a ticket.

can it be because i didn’t enable port 22 and 443? or is it completely unrelated?

You can have the user open a support ticket via the ZVM if you do not have access.

All they need to do is click the hamburger button in the top right corner of the ZVM and select open a support ticket.

i tried doing that but i’m getting this error when i try to submit the ticket.

Please check the attached image.

Monica,

To follow up with your previous comment – yes, you need to enable access for ports 22 and 443.

Port 22 is required between an ESXi host and the ZVM during installation of a VRA.

Port 443 is not only required between an ESXi host and the ZVM during installation of a VRA but is also required between the ZVM and the vCenter Server.

Try enabling these ports and see if that helps.

Hi Monica,

I think my response failed to post:

To your previous point – you do need to enable both ports 22 and 443.

Ports 22 and 443 are required between ESXi host and ZVM during installation of a VRA.  Additionally, port 443 is required for communication between ZVM and vCenter server.  I would enable these two ports and see if that resolves the issue.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login